Hospitality Partition Screen
Hospitality Partition Screen from ZAP - Commercial Furniture Specialists.
The hospitality partition screens protect against infection in a wide variety of settings and aid compliance with social distancing requirements whilst maintaining a high level of mobility and flexibility. They are easy to assemble, hygienic and low maintenance making the screens an ideal solution for a variety of indoor settings. The top panel is clear Purespex with the highest visibility whilst the bottom panel is made from easy clean Akare. The sturdy steel frame and H base plates are powder-coated in matt black. Available in a range of attractive combinations and flexible in its configuration.
- Installation: Easy to assemble & easily moveable - Can be joined to create a continuous line.
- Product Design: Allows you to maintain up 95% of your capacity. Floor fixed for stability if required with replaceable panels as standard.
- Versatility: Versatile and hard-wearing.
- Customisation: Choice of panel combination.
- Steel Frame: Black powder-coated steel frame.
- Safety: Fire retardant plus ensures social distancing. Hygienic and smooth wipe-able surface.
- Standards: UK sneezeguard minimum height requirements (higher than head height).
- H:1850mm, W: 1500mm. Base plate 600mm x 120mm, bottom section is 25mm x 25mm, H Plates 6mm.
- H:1850mm, W: 750mm. Base plate 600mm x 120mm, bottom section is 25mm x 25mm, H Plates 6mm.