Work2.1 Sit-Stand from KI - Contract furniture for Offices, Schools and Universities.
Work2.1 sit-stand is borne of extensive co-creation and co-design with clients working on major projects which required complex cabling, monitors and accessories. These workstations were designed to make the management of these requirements as easy as possible for IT and facilities managers.
- Integrated horizontal and vertical cable management options
- Back-to-back lower mass shared cable tray option
- Large mass upper cable tray
- Single desk mass lower cable tray with screen mounting point
- Optional rear scallops, desktop power, grommets and charging ports
- Designed & manufactured in the UK. 25-year warranty on understructure. 5-year warranty on worktops.
- Stable, fully welded 80mm x 80mm powder coated box section 18-gauge steel end frame and square tube traverse rail construction
- Height range of 650mm - 1300mm (inc desk top) - exceeds BS EN 527:2016
- Desk and benches available in widths of 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm & 1800mm. These widths can be reduced by up to 15mm each side to create safety gaps for benches (creating a 30mm gap between two adjacent worksurfaces)
- Single desk standard depth: sliding top - 800mm only, fixed top - 650-900mm potential range
- Back-to-back bench standard depths: sliding top - 1600mm only, fixed top - 1300-1600mm potential range