RH Logic 300
RH Logic 300 from Flokk - A Carefully Curated House of Brands.
An RH Logic 300 chair is the perfect work tool, a chair that puts you in an optimal position all day, every day. A few simple adjustments is all it takes to make your RH Logic 300 chair fit your individual anatomy. RH Logic chairs support an upright posture and active sitting, increasing your performance. The RH Logic 300 is part of the RH Logic family which includes the RH Logic 400 and the RH New Logic.
Discover the RH Logic 300 'Quick Ship Programme'.
Prices for the RH Logic 300 starts at £571.50 + VAT (prices may vary depending on quantities required)
- Full range: RH Logic 300, RH Logic 300 Comfort, RH Logic 300 Elite.
- Ergonomics: Providing complete support in any working position, enabling you to always sit correctly and breathe properly.
- Environmental: Supports companies’ environmental profile and credibility (CSR) - Cradle to cradle proof, Easy to disassemble and no harmful chemicals, ISO 14025 (EPD), The Nordic Swan, GREENGUARD.
- Maintenance: Vacuum clean the chair with a furniture brush or wipe it with a clean cloth or sponge slightly dampened with lukewarm clean water. Do not remove any plastic parts or attempt to open the seating mechanism. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the chair requires servicing or maintenance.
- Warranty: Quality - 10-year guarantee.
- The headrest: Is an optional add-on that we highly recommend. It provides support to the neck and thereby relieves the entire body. The headrest is adjustable both in-depth and height.
- The backrest: Choose between high or low back. The tapered back shape allows movement for arms and shoulders. The Tvedt-cushion between the shoulder blades stimulates an open and upright posture for better breathing.
- The backrest angle: Can be adjusted separately as needed in order for you to always sit comfortably with good support.
- The lumbar support: Provides additional support for the lower back. The pump adjusts the amount of air in a lumbar cushion, providing extra support.
- The armrests: Two armrest variants are available. Both can be adjusted by height and width, while one can also be adjusted by depth and the other can be rotated 360 degrees.
- The seat: Available with a layer of wool that provides better ventilation, making the seat 2-3 degrees cooler compared to conventional seats. The seat´s waterfall edges reduce pressure on the underside of the thighs, enhancing circulation.
- Seat, height and depth: Is adjusted by a few simple hand movements. The controls are easily accessible while seated. The correct seat height improves blood circulation in the legs. Correct seat depth provides better relief and better support.
- The tilt mechanism: Is smooth in its movement, and can be locked in the desired position, allowing the chair to follow your every movement.
- Tilt resistance: Adjust the tilt resistance according to body weight and height to get the right balance. This allows your movement to be followed without the need to use any muscle power to push the chair into new positions.
- Footbase: Raised base and curved arms to keep feet firmly on the floor.
- Castors: Are available in different variants for both hard and soft flooring.