The hm108 sofa has earned the nickname 'Plump' expressing generous proportions, luxurious comfort and a relaxed, domestic aesthetic whilst meeting the demanding needs of the contract market. Sofas, chairs and benches can be combined with a full range of modular options, allowing flexible solutions for every environment, with multi-tone upholstery available on seats and backs. Either oak legs or plinths can be specified, natural lacquered or dark stained.
- Finish Options: Bespoke base colours and finishes can be specified.
- Construction: Solid FSC beech and panel construction with multi-density CMHR foam.
- Base options: Solid oak plinth or solid oak feet, in the natural lacquered, dark stained finish, or painted black.
- Table bases: Mild steel in black/white powder-coated finish, as well as any RAL or BS colour.
- Tabletop options: Oak veneer with black/white edge. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order.
- Leg Finishes: Either oak legs or plinths can be specified, natural lacquered or dark stained.