Bae Table from OrangeBox - Office Chairs & Office Solutions.
Designed for eight to twenty people, BAE worktables are ideal in workspaces where the collaborative is as important as the personal; the casual valued above formality. Made from solid industrial oak, the worktables have MDF tops that can be specified in a choice of five industrial oak laminates, from light to dark, and seven monochrome colours, from white to black – all with a solid oak edge. The tops overhang the structure to afford generous free leg space and allow two people between each leg, with an additional two people at each end, either inline or at right angles along the short end of the table.
Standard Product Description:
- Height: 730mm or 1070mm
- Width: Ranging from 2700mm to 7140mm
- Top Options: Laminate runaway top, Plain Fenix Laminate plain slit top
- Finishes: Oak Subframe as standard
- Finishes: Solid wood frame in Oak stained to Walnut, Beech, Black or Dark Distressed Oak
- Power: Powerbox
- Leg Option: Pierced Leg
- Lighting: Pablo Circa Lights or Stainless-Steel Light Strip
- Accessories: End cable leg riser or Central cable leg riser