Hive from 14six8 - Unique sustainable acoustic office solutions.
Ceiling design is literally elevated to another dimension with Hive, a modular, geometrically inspired ceiling system that is fully customisable for horizonal volume and colour configurations. Whether creating a suspended homogeneous plane or as multiple depths of field, creative curiosity is inspired for the design of large volumes of space where superior acoustic considerations are paramount. This system can be integrated into pre or post design scenarios, and acoustics are seamlessly woven into the DNA of Hive to offer a holistic solution with evolving architectural design and development of spaces. Hexagonal inserts are available either as cut-outs or as solid, offering an array of patterns and allowing the system to be configured as open or closed as required.
- Composition: 100% Polyester Fibre
- Recycled content: Minimum 45% PET plastics
- Recyclability: 100% recyclable
- Acoustic NRC Rating: NRC 0.55 (12mm systems) Class D
- Calculated to EN ISO: NRC 0.75 (25mm systems) Class C