In a completely fresh approach to public-area seating, the hm213 beam-mounted system introduces a dynamic ’horizon’ to his seating through the articulation of the height of the backrests. The product range comprises three- and four-seat beams, with or without arms, and an optional table. Beams can also be linked in back-to-back configurations and can be floor fixed. These elements combine to provide a versatile seating solution for waiting and rest areas in all retail, healthcare, educational and public sector environments.
- Preformed plywood seats: available either with lacquered oak veneer finish, or fully upholstered in a wide choice of fabrics, vinyl’s, and leathers.
- Armrests: Can be fitted with an optional upholstered pad for added comfort.
- Construction: FSC-accredited beech plywood, with a steel frame. foam: multi-density CMHR foam - FSC lacquered oak plywood, with steel frame.
- Base options: Steel in a light grey powder-coated finish, as well as any RAL or BS colour.
- Tabletop options: Mid grey solid core laminate.
- Manufacturer Standards: The hm213 system meets BS EN 16139 2013 Level 2 - suitable for severe contract use.