Harmony from 14six8 - Unique sustainable acoustic office solutions.
In a new era of architectural design, artistic vision and design license is combined to produce this harmonious suspended acoustic element. Harmony embraces style, form and function to bring intimacy and acoustic comfort to the forefront of any environment, whether overwork desks, boardroom tables or suspended as artistic volumes in large open space areas and reception areas. Harmony is created from two-dimensional profiles and assembled to unveil a three-dimensional geometric shell, which acts as a barrier for reverberating sound, and is available in a vast array of solid, patterned or customisable panels to create unique solutions.
- Composition: 100% Polyester Fibre
- Recycled content: Minimum 45% PET plastics
- Recyclability: 100% recyclable
- Acoustic NRC Rating: NRC 0.55 (12mm systems) Class D
- Calculated to EN ISO: NRC 0.75 (25mm systems) Class C