Horizon 2.0 from Humanscale - Ergonomic Office Furniture Solutions.
The Horizon 2.0 combines minimal modernism and organic forms. In Horizon 2.0, Humanscale enhanced the user interface, eliminated PVC and achieved Energy Star 2.0 certification — taking this iconic design to a new level. When introduced in 2011, Horizon became an instant icon and was honoured with the design industry's prestigious Red Dot Award. Its innovative Thin Film LED Technology and striking minimal design earned it a place in the Museum of Modern Art’s permanent collection. Humanscale has improved this classic’s functionality, light quality, and energy efficiency to ensure it remains at the forefront of sustainability and performance.
- First table light to employ highly energy-efficient Thin Film LED Technology
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow, removing visual clutter
- Internal counterbalance provides effortless positioning
- Touch dimming allows users to customize the brightness level exactly to their preference
- Streamlined power indicator light will not visually distract
- No buttons interface prevents dirt or liquid from entering the fixture
- Colour Options: Arctic White, Silver, Jet Black, Twilight Blue, Morning Pink, and Bronze Gold
- Colour Rendering Index: >92
- Colour Temperature: 3000K (Bright White)
- Lifespan: 50,000 hrs (10 years)
- Power Consumption: 7.5 Watts
- Dimming Range: 5% - 100%
- Product Size: Arm: 470mm (18.5") (Height), Base Diameter: 215mm (8.5") (Depth
- Maximum Reach: 15"
- Warranty: 10 Years, 24/7 Warranty