JumpSeat Emerge from Sedia Systems - Fixed Seating Solutions, Lecture Hall Seating and Auditorium Furniture.
Create a multi-functional room by transforming an open event space into a sleek JumpSeat auditorium in a matter of minutes. This engineered system can be installed in under 14” of total height, making it a unique choice to incorporate in any building elevation plan.
- Retractable Floor: JumpSeat recedes into retractable floor creating an open space.
- Space-Saving: Maximizes room functionality by providing full, partial or no seating. Cost of real estate is reduced while room use, and flexibility is increased.
- Flex Spring Seat: The patented design allows the seat to gracefully cantilever into position without hinges, utilizing a series of plywood slats. The seat almost disappears when up and not in use.
- Strength Characteristics: The JumpSeat has been tested to a 272KG load.
- Seat and Back Cushions: The JumpSeat has a 1” upholstered fixed seat and back cushion.
- Antimicrobial Product Protection: The JumpSeat incorporates Antimicrobial Product Protection into the wood finish, which provides an added level of protection against damaging microbes such as bacteria, mould and mildew that can cause stains, odours and product deterioration.
- Machine Movements: Opening/closing movement of floor and seats
- Movement: Electro-mechanical
- Movement Duration: 90 seconds per section
- Structure Composition: Anodized aluminium and steel
- Floor: Wood, carpet, vinyl, ceramic and stone
- Module Height: 13.75” (350 mm)
- Distance Between Rows: 45.75” (1160 mm)
- Load Capacity: 500 daN/m2
- Control: Touch screen or push button panel
- Routine Maintenance: Lubrication of mechanical parts