Ecoflex from The Senator Group - Business Furniture Solutions.
The Senator Group designed Ecoflex with the main design principle of shying away from overt styling to a calmer design language with an architectural quality. The guiding principles that were deployed of ecology, economy and flexibility are clearly evident in the final chair. The meticulous engineering detailing of the back frame integrates features for the optional height adjustable arms and the height-adjustable lumbar support. The chair utilises a new generation of dynamic synchronous action that provides the user with flexibility, comfort and simplicity of adjustment.
- Black components with breathable mesh back in black
- Injection moulded 5 star plastic base
- 60mm Castors
- Gas lift - 150kg
- Synchronised mechanism with adjustable tension (40-150kg) and travel limitation in four steps, including locking upright
- Height-adjustable arms*
- Moulded foam seat cushion
- Adjustable lumbar
*Selected models only.
- Castors for hard and soft floor coverings/Gas lift options/Seat depth adjustment