Dock-in Bays from Bene Office Furniture – A Diverse Furniture Collection.
The Dock-In Bays are screened-off bays for stormy periods at the office and a central element of the DOCKLANDS, the new furniture typology for open spaces. As a shared private space, they offer a temporary, alternative workspace for individual, focused work. Their appealing design, combined with the acoustic and visual screens, ensure a high level of comfort while working. The Dock-In Bays offer a wide range of uses for space planning and structuring without interfering with the building's structure.
The Dock-In Bays from Bene is part of our COVID-19 essentials range.
- Full Range: The Dock-In Bays are available as a single workspace or as two-person units and allow for a variety of configurations – face-to-face, side-by-side or back-to-back – with an unlimited number of multiplications.
- Finish Options: An extensive portfolio of colours are available (contact a member of our sales team for further information).
- Accessories: Practical accessories like clothes hangers and table lamps – help to keep order in even the smallest space.
- Cable Management: Standard Cabling, Cabling in the Wall and Cabling Under Desk (extension).
- Add Ons: Cable Tray, Tabletop Slot, Grommet Hole, Plug Box and Shortened Table Top