Connect3 - Workstation
Connect3 Workstation from KI.
Practical yet versatile, the Connect3 workstation is an ideal solution for traditional open-plan office environments. Pure, simple functionality is facilitated by the robust single rail understructure, which can be extended indefinitely with the use of intermediate legs. Additional options include height adjustable spacers, desk returns, cantilevered meeting ends, mass cable risers, grommets, worktop-mounted monitor arms, CPU holders and cable trays. Available with KI’s full range of screen and worktop options.
- Back-to-back bench at fixed height (740mm) and non-sliding tops • Single desks at fixed height (740mm) and non-sliding top
- Desk returns
- Worksurface-mounted CPU holder options
- Understructure: simple, modular, light, easy to assemble. Steel frame connected by transverse rails that support the worktops
- Stable, fully welded 60mm x 30mm powder coated box section 18-gauge steel frame and rectangular tube spigot traverse rail construction.
- Standard double row depths available: 1200, 1400, 1600mm
- Standard single desk depths available: 600, 700, 800mm
- Standard widths available (double row & single desk): 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600,1800mm
- Longer runs can be achieved adding intermediate legs and additional rails
- Steel components are available in Traffic White, Silver & Black as standard
- Worktops supported by a single rail set well back from users’ legs
- Return worktops can be added to the desk & bench
- Bench cantilevered meeting end option
Materials and Surfaces:
- 25mm MFC square edge worktops with matching or contrasting 2mm ABS edge • 740mm height fixed worktops available in all KI standard finishes.
- IT Integration and Cable Management
- Drop-down cable trays fixed to underside of worktop
- Bench Intermediate leg mass cable riser option
- Various options for grommets and scalloped edges for cable management
- E, L & T Series full width or inset screens. • Modesty & End-leg infill panels
- Mass cable riser
- Cantilevered meeting ends