Acorn from OrangeBox - Office Chairs & Office Solutions.
Acorn’s utilitarian aesthetic hides the innovative design thought that’s gone into this chair. Combining the timeless qualities of plywood and tubular steel with a soft-touch injection moulded back support gives Acorn a level of comfort you wouldn’t expect. Acorn’s back support is produced using a bio-polymer meaning it uses less non-renewable resources than traditional plastic. Available as either a stacking chair or a gentle rocking chair, Acorn is equally at home in a cafeteria or in a meeting room.
Standard Product Description:
- Glides: Black glides fitted as standard.
- Frame: Tubular Steel finished in Black RAL9005 as standard.
- Seat: Oak Veneered moulded plywood as standard.
- Back: Injection moulded BIO TPC-ET in Black as standard.
- Back and Frame: Finished in Claret Red RAL3005, Olive Green RAL6003, Midnight Blue RAL5008 or Traffic Grey RAL7042.
- Seat: Oak Veneer Stained to Black.