Flix HM10 from Hitch Mylius - British Designer of Contemporary Upholstered Furniture.
Flix HM10 is a playful system that works for both formal and informal spaces, offering multiple and single seating options. The design process was focused on what we as users require from our working environments. It was understood that furniture that allows activity, is light and flexible, and that understands people with their varied and changing needs is highly valued in nearly almost every environment in today’s working world with emphasis on the office, hospitality and co-working spaces. Which lead to the creation of Hitch Mylius’ Flix HM10.
- Full Range: Flix can be specified with three back heights, and four side panel heights, and as a chair, 2- and 3-seat sofa.
- Finish Options: Flix presents many opportunities to play with materials, fabric colours and textures. Cushions and panels can be covered in different colours of fabrics - please contact a member of our sales team for further information.
- Integrated Power: Power and charging sockets can be fitted to the underside of the seat.
- Base Options: Steel self-return swivel in black or white, with other RAL colours to order. Tubular steel wrap-around frame with 4/6 legs and adjustable nylon glides in black or white, with other RAL colours to order. Solid oak in natural lacquer or stained finish. Metal bases can also be specified in a plated finishes subject to minimums - polished brass (gold), polished copper (rose gold), polished chrome, antique or chocolate bronze, and black nickel.
- Warranty: Hitch Mylius’ furniture is supplied with a 5-year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship subject to normal contract use, excluding defects in the covering materials.