HM26 Fred from Hitch Mylius - British Designer of Contemporary Upholstered Furniture.
Hitch Mylius developed Fred/hm26, a family of generously proportioned sofas providing a more relaxed and informal version of Fred Scott’s classic design. The Fred collection can be used with the tables and benches for the Scott/hm25 collection and has its own specifically dimensioned table. Multi-tone upholstery is available - cushions and body can be upholstered in different fabrics and leathers. Special sizes are also available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Upholstery Options: Multi-tone upholstery is available - cushions and body can be upholstered in different fabrics and leathers.
- Bespoke Design: Special sizes are also available; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Construction: FSC-accredited beech and panel construction with elastic webbed seats. Cushions are wrapped graded foam.
- Base options: Single piece under-frames are black/white powder-coated steel or brushed stainless steel, with steel plated options including polished brass (gold), polished copper (rose gold), bronze or black nickel to order, as well as any RAL or BS colour. A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.
- Tabletop options: Toughened glass tops with an acid-etched or smoked finish. We do not recommend clear glass as the underframe is visible. Back painted glass is also available. Walnut veneer with dark stained edge, oak veneer with natural edge, and white or black laminate with matching lacquered edge. Alternative laminate and veneer options are available to order. Durable quartz in black, white or green options – quartz is more durable than marble, very easy to maintain and perfect for high traffic commercial environments.