Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Medical Keyboard
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Medical Keyboard from The Keyboard Company - Specialists Keyboards and Mice.
The Cleankeys CK4 keyboard has been designed to look aesthetically pleasing as well as providing a high level of protection for medical use. Produced with a gorilla glass surface, this strong reliable keyboard has an IP rating of 65, meaning it is completely resistant to spills and medical disinfectants when cleaning. It is the ideal solution on mobile trolleys for doctors’ rounds and hospital wards or cramped medical workplaces.
Cleankeys Wireless Medical Keyboard supplied by The Keyboard Company is part of our COVID-19 essentials range.
- Complete flat Gorilla® glass surface
- Excellent hygienic level, because it‘s washable and disinfectable
- Volume and sensitivity are adjustable individually, Keylock to disable the keyboard before cleaning
- Full key layout with integrated touchpad on a glass surface
- Individual customisation like logos, specific symbols or country layouts
- Ergonomic design and capacitive keys
- Can be used with protective gloves made of silicone or latex
- Longevity thanks to Innovation Engineering "Made in Germany"
- In addition to the statutory warranty of two years, you receive a four-year guarantee on electric function.
- Glass keyboard: easily sanitizable with one wipe
- Number of keys: 103
- Housing type: desktop keyboard
- Enclosure material: plastic
- Surface material: 0.8 mm Gorilla® glass
- Switch technology: capacitive
- Protection level: glass-side IP65
- Interface: USB (compliant with USB 2.0)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +65 °C
- Dimensions: 470 x 167 x 25.4 mm
- System requirements: Win®, MacOS® and Linux® *
- Certifications: CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, RoHS, REACH
- Warranty: 4 years on the electrical function
- Operating principle: Capacitive
- Dimensions: 60 x 42 mm