In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M10, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Built to hold heavier equipment, a strong triple crossbar allows M10 to hold up to three monitors or 22kg (48 lbs.) – all while maintaining a simple and sleek design.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M10 enables the personalisation and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position.
- Rubberised Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organised aesthetic.
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment.
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs.
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customise the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment.
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation. Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base.
- Can be configured to hold up to three monitors.
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind.